Who we are
Generation Church started as a small college bible study class. As the years passed by, we started to count and reminisce of all the young adults lives that we were able to pour into and how they had poured into our lives. We realized that college students were our niche, and we knew how to love them and know what they need. God moved in a handful of our hearts to start a church. So amidst what seemed to be the worst timing (a pandemic) God stirred in our hearts that it was time.
Where we come from
- We are a church plant started by a group of vibrant young adults desiring to create a place where college students can come to find family, a safe place to study and people to share Jesus with them.
- We are located in Farmington, New Mexico. Which is the home of San Juan College.
- We all have experienced college in some form and many of us have attended San Juan College.
- Generation Church started as a college bible study and has now flourished into a church.
- We understand the needs of college students. We have experienced the unsure times of college where you must make your own decisions on what you believe and who you want to be. It's a vital time in a person's life.
Where we're headed
We want to be a generation of Hope, Grace, and Community.
What this means for you
What does this mean for you? Most importantly, you're always welcome at Generation Church. We're saving a seat for you. Wherever you're at in your faith journey, you'll always be regarded as part of the Gen Church family.